Sunday, August 26, 2007

Recovery week

Its been a slow to fast recovery from the surgery. The first couple of days SUCKED, worse than I would have imagined, but then quickly got way better. I ended up going home early my first day back to work and worked from home the next, but have gotten progressively better since. My good buddy Dave from San Francisco came down fridy night and last night I had my first REAL big meal since the surgery, we had Japanese BBQ and lots of beer, and I feel fine so thats good.

Bunch of changes happening at work, nothing definite yet but may be swapping teams to something that I would really enjoy, working with good friends, so that would be really cool. I'll post news as it happens.

It rained today! And yesterday! For like 20 minutes altogether. I can't remember the last time we had rain. Seriously. I think it was probably like January or February, I honestly can't even recall when it was. Its been drier than usual this year, but I can't help chuckle to think how used to it I have gotten, everyone up north scarcely knows a week without rain at least once, the very idea I simply cannot recall the last time it rained here is funny. Its actually been a beautiful cool windy slightly rainy sunday here in Santa Monica, I have spent the majority of it on my ass on the couch reading through Harry Potters last adventure, it reminds me of a Seattle sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So i'm glad you're feeling better.

now get on with it - where's the next post!

lazy foolio.