Saturday, January 26, 2008

RAMBO

Ok enough slacking I promise to update my blog at least once a week. I promise!! I went to see Rambo tonight with my teammates, it was exactly what I expected. We left work early, had a few drinks, went to the bar, had a bunch more drinks, went to the theater, had MORE drinks (there is a bar in the theater, pretty sweet) and watched about one million Burmese people get killed. There was lots of screaming and cheering in the theater, I think everyone else was drunk too. The movie was short, mildly entertaining, and brutally violent.

Tomorrow Crazy Canadian Dave from sf is in town, we're going to a concept art workshop, then to a crazy bachelor party for another Canadian friend. Why are all my craziest friends Canadian? Is it something in the water?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was the strip club?