Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Arizona Adventures chapter 1






So we (Grampa, Yoko and I) drove out to Arizona this weekend for a baby filled adventure. We stayed at Megan and Travis' house, and got to meet their beautiful new baby girl Piper! So cute, and farts better than even me. Awesome. We also got to see Joel and Janelle, who have doubled in capacity since the last time I saw them with little Nathan and fresh from the oven baby Mia, who is almost exactly one week younger than Piper! After that it was great to see my old friends, Joels folks Doug and Lisa, everybody lives within 10 minutes of each other. Its so good to see everyone doing well, enjoying the Arizona sunshine which would cook me within 6 minutes if I ever actually lived there. But from the sounds of if 4 of 6 Arizonans are looking forward to life back up in the cold north here sooner than later.

We saw a bunch of other crazy shit this weekend too but too much shit going on to organize all the pics and post them right now. Stay tuned.

No comments: