Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturdays

Lately and for the near future I will be painting on Saturdays with friends all around LA on our laptops! Digital Landscape painting, its RAD. Couple of extra batteries and some Gatorade and you can paint all day. Great practice and a perfect way to spend a sunny saturday. This week we just noodled around in class but will be getting out more starting next week.

This plant is nice, I like it a lot. And walking by this apartment the lighting was great so I am going to do a painting of it this week.


And lastly for today, here's a pic of my boys from Art Center Raj and Bacon. A handful but these two are the only reason I lived through Art Center.


And REALLY LASTLY I had an AWESOME meeting with Spielberg on Friday, our project is going really well and he loved the work I did, that was a memorable moment, a very good day!

No comments: