Sunday, June 3, 2007

Crazy Dave

So Crazy Dave came down from San Francisco for a weekend of surfing and debauchery, both very successful. Dave is by far the craziest friend I have, and I'm one of his only friends that can take his insanity and keep up with him for extended periods. We surfed, and drank a lot, and played a lot of Playstation 3 Motorstorm this weekend. Good times! I surfed 3 days in a row and this morning we were going to go again but my muscles told me otherwise. A couple of hours later I'm good to go but everyone else is WEAK. Tomorrow!

Dave, being the hyper intelligent being that he is, surfed in bright sunny socal water for over 4 hours with no suntan lotion on his face. You can guess what happened next.



It was Darrens birthday too, which he didn't tell anybody til the last minute ON TOP OF blowing us off to go surfing this morning which he PROMISED he would be here. I'll never believe him again.

Gregg Tavares was in town this weekend too so we (Dave, Yoko and I) went to lunch with them (Asako, Evan, and Gregg) at 26 on Washington this morning, right near Abbot Kinney and Lincoln. Pretty amazing breakfast, at a good price. I'll be there again. Gregg drove down from SF too, too bad Dave and Gregg didn't know each other before this morning, maybe next time they can carpool?

At the BBQ party we went to last night for our friend Satomi's going away party, I found my future bookcase, now all I need is a fancy huge ass loft to put it in...

No comments: