Friday, June 15, 2007

Robin Williams is awesome

I just bumped into Robin Williams in line at the surf shop. He was buying a wetsuit to use in San Francisco, I made a wisecrack about all the sharks in the water up there and he started going off, talking about how sharks have figured out humans taste just like chicken, and having sex with elephant seals. Everyone within earshot was laughing their asses off, he really is hilarious in person! I really shoulda taken a pic with my cell phone but wanted to respect him, even though he pretty much is one of my two favorite actors, right next to Jack Nicholson.

The weird thing was I wasted like half an hour at Costco, only to have my ATM card not work and it was all a huge waste of time. On the way to the surf shop I was so pissed because I wasted my time and I was asking myself why the universe does shit like that to me. Only to time my purchase at the surf shop EXACTLY WITH ROBIN WILLIAMS. TEH AWESOME.

No comments: