Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 17th, 2007

6:30 am am wake up

7:00 am surfing long rolling waves under a foggy sky at Venice Beach, took the two support fins off my long board, making serious progress as a surfer. Amazing. Soul-fulfilling.

10:00 roll up to work. Latte and cheerios. I'm in charge of designing the front end and user interface for the second Spielberg project, my part to be finished in just weeks.

6:00 pm Leave work early to head to Hollywood for my class in Visual Storytelling with the master of Cinematography, Bruce Block, at Gnomon School of Visual Effects.

10:00 Get out of class, drive 30 min back to Santa Monica, to my favorite pub with most of my local game developer friends, for sweet sweet Dry Blackthorne Apple Cider and heated debate about the latest HBO programs and latest game industry gossip.

1:10 am Just got home, writing my damn blog about writing my blog.

No comments: