Sunday, July 1, 2007

WEEKEND WRAP UP

So... this week..

I will be helping out on another project at work for two weeks, should be a nice distraction, just long enough. My gall bladder has to be taken out, so I am getting a lovely colonoscopy on friday to peep my butt, I went in to work yesterday to do some of my own work and with zero distractions, zero email and zero meetings I got like 2 days worth of work done. Crazy! Me, HP and his sister went up to county line today and surfed for 6 hours. Randy and some of his friends showed up and Randy and I caught some very big waves boogy boarding between surf sessions. I'm sooooooo tired right now. And while trying to pause my downloaded rental of "The Fountain" while talking to my mom just now I found out in order to fast forward downloaded content the download must be 100% complete. I had to shut my xbox down because it froze when I paused it and restarted it, and had to wait for the final 25% to download, which it just finished doing.

So I'm back to the Fountain! Great flick, check it out.

No comments: